The Versa design serves aesthetic, acoustic and protective purposes.
Versa’s signature high-density and durable plastic exterior showcases a glossy finish that is easy to clean and never rusts.
Versa’s unique molded corners prevent hip-level bruising that is common to veterinary technicians.
A fully-encased tubestand and cover safeguard staff & patients from exposed electrical wires.
Table-level animal restraints, which come standard, minimize unnecessary technician exposure to radiation.
Both Versa and Versa DR come standard with a High Frequency generator and versatile integrated tubestand.
Like all InnoVet products, Versa can be customized to meet the specific needs of your practice.
• Column height: 82.2"
• Minimum ceiling height: 85" (included 2.8" clearance above top of column to allow +/- 60 degrees of tube angulation)
• Fixed table top: 57.3" wide, 33.5" deep
• Bolts to floor are recommended.
• HV transformer & generator’s power module can be located on shelf in table base
• All cables enter from rear or side of table.
• Front covers of table are removable for internal access.
(For Summit 30kW 20kHz HF X-ray generator)
• 240 VAC, single phase, 100 Amp disconnect, 200 Amp maximum momentary load.
• 37.5 kVA distribution transformer
• Maximum line voltage drop under full load conditions not to exceed 5%.
• Recommended copper wire sizes are #2 for 50’ run, #00 for 100’ run, 250 MCM for 200’ run.
o (Run is distance between distribution transformer and service disconnect)
• Line voltages below 230 VAC require an optional step-up transformer
o (The optional step-up transformer mounts inside generator’s power module)
• The generator provides 24 VDC and 24 VAC supply voltages for table locks (4-way float top table only) and collimator, respectively.