MAX and V-MAX T models differ in heights and movements supported:
Each V-MAX series vascular X-Ray table comes with a motorized joystick, with an optional foot switch that enables the operator to position the patient as needed. The foot switch’s height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Brake Unlock button permits the table top to be manually moved laterally (side to side). Similarly, the Longitudinal Brake Unlock button supports manual movement of the table longitudinally (head to toe). The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end.The VMAXT-CONTROL is also sold as an option, enabling the operator to control height, Trendelenburg, and float on the V-MAX T.The VMAX-JOYSTICK supports float controls for either the V-MAX or the V-MAX T (Note that the longitudinal brake will NOT lock if the table top is not level!) Use Trendelenburg Up / Down to bring the table top to a level position.Both V-MAX series tables require 120 VAC power for operation.
VMax-T Series 4 Move Surgical Table
1. Height - 30” To 40”
2. Lateral Float (manual with electric brakes) - 38"
3. Trendelenberg ( + / - ) 17 degrees
4. Longitudinal Float (manual with electric brakes) - 14"
- Moveable bed mounted controls with Joystick: activates all motions
- Table Weight: 775bs (351kg)
- Patient Capacity: 500lbs(227kg)