- Quiet angulation drive with soft start and stop feature.
- Tabletop longitudinal drive interlocked with angulation drive to prevent collision with floor and ceiling.
- Tabletop and footrest extend downward toward floor with table vertical.
Range of Motion
- 73.5” (187 cm) fluoroscopic beam center-to-floor dimensions when table is vertical for cervical esophagus coverage on 6' 8” (2.0 m) tall patients.
- 11” (28 cm) transverse fluoroscopic carriage travel.
- 20” (50 cm) maximum caliper opening between bottom of spotfilmer or pedestal and tabletop. 19” (48 cm) maximum with 4-way flat top.
- Structural plastic front and end panels shaped to eliminate sharp edges and barium traps while resisting strains, dents and corrosion.
- Undertable X-ray tube equipped with a forced oil/ air heat exchanger for improved cooling.
Convenient Operator Features
- All table controls needed by technologist are located conveniently on table.
- Interlocked patient step eliminates need for accessory foot stool.
- Patient hand grips may be quickly attached at any point on front or rear of tabletop.
- When automatic stop at horizontal is defeated for myelography and other needle intensive procedures, the compression cone drive is disabled.
Efficient Bucky Design
- Entrance type, three field Quantamat lonization Bucky Detector designed for minimum object film distance.
- Grid lines virtually invisible at 8 msec with 103-line grid.