SONOSITE M-TURBO MODEL M-MSK
Come with H-Universal Stand - DOM 2013
Diagnostic ultrasound offers a number of important advantages compared to computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), in terms of safety and effectiveness.
Diagnostic ultrasound is noninvasive and offers real-time imaging, allowing for examinations of structures at rest and in motion.
This ability to capture the movement of musculoskeletal components differentiates it from other imaging modalities and can permit more accurate diagnoses.
Other advantages for your patient include its portability, which allows for point-of-care application and interpretation.
2013 SONOSITE M-TURBO MSK
• Extremely durable
• Flash memory
• Simple, non-cluttered interface
• SonoHD imaging adds Speckle Reduction Imaging
• Sono MBE option for enhanced needle visualization
• Shared Services (with Cardiac CW Doppler) available
• Under 7 lbs, fast boot and shutdown
TRANSDUCER HFL50X/16-6 MHz
MINIDOCK DVI ,DESKTOP VERSION M SERIES
DUAL FOOT SWITCH USB