2008 FUJIFILM DryPix 4000
- The Fujifilm dry laser imager DryPix 4000 has a processing capacity of up to 160 films per hour.
- The Advanced Variable Response (A-VR) spline interpolation function separates the alphanumeric characters from the picture data and thus enables the characters to be depicted clearly, even when interpolating grainy pictures.
- The Auto Film Density Correction function is available for fully automatic quality assurance.
- The DryPix 4000 is equipped with a DICOM interface as standard.
- Modes that are not DICOM Basic Print enabled can be connected to the DryPix 4000 via the DryPix Link (available as option).
- In the event of high film consumption and/or the connection of several modes the DryPix 4000 can be fitted with a quadruple top sorter that issues the films separately for each mode.