Small medical practices are expected to face a surge of patients as sections of the country start reopening. On May 4, 2020, Florida began Phase 1 of reopening. As part of this phase, public beaches, state parks and restaurants were able to reopen. Elective medical procedures were also able to resume.
Three Steps to Ensure Your Office is Ready for Reopening:
- Service any broken down equipment.
- Small businesses cannot afford to lose money because of broken-down machines during a busy hour. To safely support our customers, we are offering over-the-phone technical services. Let our technicians walk you through simple repairs!
- Schedule preventative maintenance.
- Emergency repairs can be quite costly. Preventative maintenance saves time, avoids emergencies, and ensures your practice’s productivity. Call us today to learn about our affordable preventative maintenance plans.
- Prepare for a new normal.
- Determine safe capacity of your office.
- How are you going to screen clients for COVID-19?
- How are you going to minimize contact between clients and your employees?
- Do you have enough PPE?
- Equipping your staff with proper procedures and guidelines is key to preventing unnecessary contact and creating as safe an environment as possible.
Make Integrity Medical one of the stops on your route to reopening. We are sanitizing all deliveries before they leave our warehouse and are offering contactless technical services by phone.
Call us today at 1 (800)-722-3646.