The Streamline Series X-Ray imaging tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
For all Streamline Series imaging tables that come with motorized movements, the system includes a remote control for use when positioning the patient.
The height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Tilt buttons control the lateral angle of inclination. The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end. Longitudinal travel moves the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right. And, finally, the lateral travel button controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all Streamline Series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.
The Streamline surgical table series is intended to be used with mobile x-ray units for minimally invasive procedures on patients as large as 500 lbs.
• Patient Capacity: 500lb(227kg)
• Tabletop and Mattress attenuation 1.6mm
• Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber skin/foam
core with integral facial cut-out
• Radiolucent Area: 56”L x 24”W unobstructed • Tabletop: 84”L x 24”W x 1.62”T
• Table Dimensions: 86"L x 26”W
• 5" Castors have full swivel & wheel lock
• Mattress: 2" thick (5 cm)
• I-Shaped Steel Base 82”L x 26”W
with Epoxy Finish
• Patient Straps: 2
• Hand Control: Activates all motions
Surgical Tables Incorporated provides a 4-Year Limited Warranty/4- year warranty on non-elec- trical parts and 1-year warranty on electrical components. The warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Surgical Tables Incorporated has the right to assess if mis-use has occurred. In the case of mis-use the warranty is void.