2009 Siemens Arcadis Avantic 12" Cardiac/Vascular C-Arm
- Industry leading Mu-metal shielded 33 cm (13”) image Intensifier
- Large power reserves with a generator power of 25 kW
- High tube currents of up to 250 mA Surpassing endurance through 2.57 MHU (Mega Heat Units) heat capacity
- “Power Mode” for applications where high power is required
- DCM* (Digital Cine Mode) with up to 30 f/s image acquisition for imaging of moving dye and organs
- Permanently optimized imaging through dual focus and rotating anode
- Optimally matched, fully digital 1K²-imaging chain from image acquisition to viewing and archiving
Includes hand switch & foot switch. In-Stock Now.
ARCADIS® Avantic is Siemen's high-end multi-purpose C-arm. It is particularly well suited for applications requiring high power and a larger field of view, such as vascular, cardiac surgery and gastroenterology, and many other fields of practice.